20 Sep Drink water: Lose 7lbs or more in 10 days! Join the water challenge
How to do a water challenge
The fact is that nearly all of us fail to drink enough water. By doing a 10-day water challenge you could see a whole host of benefits and lose around 7lb! Numerous studies show that simply by drinking sufficient water you can lose weight without doing anything else!
Here are the many benefits of drinking water.
- Increases energy
- Relieves fatigue
- Mental clarity
- Improves focus and concentration
- Promotes weight loss
- Flushes toxins
- Improves skin appearance and elasticity
- Helps to regulate bowel movements
- Boosts immune system
- Relieves headache and back pain
- Prevents cramps and sprains
- Makes you feel good
Here’s how to do the water challenge:
- Work out how much water you need. To do this weigh yourself in KG’s. Then times the number of kilos you weigh by 0.033. This will give you the amount you need to drink in litres. For example, if you weigh 65kg your water intake would need to be 2.1 litres.
- Buy a big container of water – most supermarkets sell a 5L one. Then mark on the side of the container where your amount comes to. So if you need to drink 2.1 litres, fill the container with 2.1 litres of water and then using a permanent marker put a line.
- Take your measurements and weight before you start.
- Every day fill your container to your line and add ½ tsp pink Himalayan salt.
- Your aim is to drink this amount of water every day for 10 days.
- Get support – get others involved. You can join my group here for tips and advice.
- After the 10 days remeasure and weigh and note any other improvements. TELL EVEYONE!!
Get ready to get started on Thursday 22nd September – join the group here for fun, support and motivation.
What to expect
You may notice some headaches and bowel changes for the first few days.
You will wee a lot more to start with – this will be the toxins flushing.
Once you get past the initial few days you will start to notice improvements as listed above in the benefits of drinking water section.
You must not drink this amount of water in one go. Drink little and often throughout the day. Drinking excess water in one go is not good for your body and is potentially damaging.
Do not do this challenge if you suffer from kidney disease or any other kidney related issue.
Do not do this challenge if you are on diuretic medication.