14 Feb Help my libido has disappeared!
There are many reasons why your sex drive may have vanished. These include:
- Alcohol consumption
- Excess oestrogen
- Blood sugar imbalance
- Hormone imbalance
The best way to address this issue is to look at your entire well-being. When your body and life are out of balance it has a knock on effect on EVERYTHING! Being out of balance can cause mood swings, weight gain, skin complaints, digestive issues and more! And quite frankly if you’re confidence is on the floor you won’t exactly be feeling sexy!
Can food help?
Of course, diet and lifestyle choices can have a HUGE impact on your health and how you feel. If you’ve lost your va-va-voom then a consultation could really help show you how to get back to balance and feeling great.
To book an appointment or find out more just click HERE.
For Mums who have completely lost their themselves I have a programme specifically for you. It’s called Get Back to You. For more details about this click HERE.
Specific Foods that can help boost your libido!
Foods that are felt to have aphrodisiac properties are those containing nutrients essential to the reproductive system, circulatory system and energy production. These include zinc, B-vitamins, essential fats, vitamins A,C & E and those that produce feel good chemicals such as serotonin.
Foods to Choose
- Oysters and Seafood – contain zinc essential for the reproductive system.
- Asparagus – contains vitamin E & C essential for the reproductive system.
- Chilli and spicy foods – contain capsaicin, known to stimulate nerve endings.
- Chocolate (hurray!!!) – contains phenylethylanine a precursor for serotonin and dopamine, feel good chemicals.
- Bananas – contain B vitamins and potassium, essential for energy.
- Figs – more for the men, a fig is supposed to represent the female form!
- Mustard, ginger, basil and garlic – all stimulate the circulation therefore increasing blood supply.
- Raspberry and strawberry – contain vitamin C, essential for the reproductive system.
- Honey – contains B vitamins for energy.
- Wine/alcohol – in moderation will relax and reduce inhibitions (MODERATION)
- Avocado – contains vitamin D & E for stamina.
- Pine nuts – high in zinc, essential for the reproductive system.
- Rocket – makes the mouth more sensitive.
If you need a plan to address hormone imbalance, low energy, mood swings, skin issues, digestive complaints and more then why not enquire about getting some help? I can help you with an easy, step-by-step personal plan to help YOU get back to You (you know that fitter, slimmer, happier, healthier person trapped inside of you). To get some help just click HERE.
Wishing you all a very happy valentines day!
P.S Did you know that having sex once or twice a week boosts your IgA levels (part of your immune system) and reduces your chance of contracting colds and other infections.