SERVES: Makes 6
- 200g wholemeal flour
- 1 heaped tsp baking powder
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil (or use rapeseed, mild olive oil)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or runny honey
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed (optional)
- Handful blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Prepare a muffin tin by either greasing or using muffin cases.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Beat the egg, add the coconut oil, mashed bananas and honey.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour and add the wet ingredients.
- Mix well and add the blueberries, then fill each muffin case.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
Allow to cool before removing from tin or cake cases.