SERVES: Makes 10
- 250g raisins
- 50g dried apricots
- 75ml olive oil
- 250g porridge oats (use GF if needed or buckwheat flakes)
- 50g ground almonds
- Set the oven to 180 degrees C/gas 4/350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Place raisins and apricots in a small pan and just cover with water. Heat gently to soften.
- Place contents of pan in a food processor/liquidiser and blitz. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the olive oil, oats and almonds and mix together.
- Place mixture into a shallow cake tin and press down. Mixture should be about 2-3cm thick.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly browned on top. Allow to cool in the tin.