- 4 fish steaks or fillets (you can use any type for this, seabass works well)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 1 stick lemon grass cut into three pieces
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed and sliced
- Juice & zest of 1 lime
- 2cm fresh root ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce (use tamiri)
- 1 pack of mixed stir fry vegetables
- Brown rice noodles or egg noodles
- Olive oil or coconut oil for stir frying
- Wash the fish and place in an oven proof dish.
- Place the garlic, lemon grass, chilli over the fish.
- Mix together the lime, ginger, oil and soy sauce and pour over the fish.
- Leave to marinate if you have time.
- Preheat oven to 190C/373F/Gas 5
- Cover the fish with foil and bake in the oven for 15-30 mins (depending on thickness of fish)
- Stir fry the vegetables and prepare the noodles as per the packet instructions.