19 Dec Banana Ice cream
Posted at 22:09h in Dairy Free, Desserts, Egg Free, Gluten Free, Recipes, Sugar Free 0 Comments
- 1 frozen banana (freeze chopped)
- 1 tbsp. almond milk
- A few flaked almonds to serve
- Chop and freeze a ripe banana (at least 6 hours).
- In a food processor add the frozen banana and almond milk.
- Process until the mixture resembled ice cream, if too dry add a little more almond milk.
Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle over the flaked almonds, eat immediately as it will thaw quickly