Do you still have a few people to buy for? Have you left it to the last minute? Are you stumped because they are health conscious?
Well I have a few ideas for you (it’s basically my own wish list!)
- Journal: I do love a journal and for the past year I’ve been using the Daily Greatness Journal. They have a variety of different journals so choose to suit the person you are buying for. You can even get a discount by clicking HERE.
- Food Box: When my sister had her baby earlier this year I got her a delivery from The Mindful Chef. They are absolutely fantastic and cheaper than you would think. You can set up a regular delivery or do a one off! They even do gift vouchers!!! If someone could do this for me, I’d be over the moon!!!
- Natural, Organic Products: Any health conscious fan will LOVE to use natural products. From makeup to body lotions to nail varnish you can now get a huge selection of great products both from the high street and online. I personally love these products from Lotus Therapies and you can even get a letterbox friendly package sent. Perfect!
- Magazine Subscription: I have been a subscriber of The Natural Health Magazine for years. It is absolutely fantastic.
- Reusable Bottle: I’m always carrying a water bottle with me and one day someone will but me a Chilly Bottle! I love the designs!
- Healthy Chocolates: Yes, such a thing does exist! If you came to my Christmas Treats Workshop you’d know exactly how to make them! Alternatively you could opt for these Raw Chocolates – Dark chocolate coated Brazil Nuts
- Gin: If you’re going to drink you may as well get a good organic one! The Kew Organic Gin is divine! Cheers!
- Cookbook – I love the Deliciously Ella’s Plant Based Book it’s really practical and full of great advice and easy recipes.
- DVD: I personally use and love this Yoga DVD, it was on my Christmas list last year and use it almost daily!
- Ethical Clothing: There are some great brands for ethical clothing from People Tree to Thought as well as some lovely designs made from bamboo by Bam
- Voucher for local therapist: Support your local therapist by buying a gift voucher! You could give a nutrition consultation. Just book HERE.
- Meditation: I personally use the Headspace app and find it invaluable. Give someone the gift of peace this year and get 40% off at the moment!!!
- Beeswax Paper: Help the environment and ditch the clingfilm!! Beeswax paper is the way to go.
- Organic Fruit & Veg Box: I use Riverford but you could check out your area for any local companies.
- Gift Box: I cannot recommend Friend in a Box highly enough. They are simply amazing!
- Book: The Project Me for Busy Mums Book is a must for ANY busy Mum!
- Grab & Go Snacks: You can’t go wrong with a Nakd Bars Selection Box!
- Cookery Lesson; Bread Making I have every intention of attending some of these classes in 2019!
- Lunch Box: If you follow my social media you will know I’m a huge fan of Yumbox – not just for kids!!!
- Adopt an Animal: You can’t wrong with this one! WWF
Did you see anything you like? What would be on your wish list?