• 50g coconut oil, melted
• 25g coconut sugar
• 1 dessert spoon of runny honey
• 1 egg
• 1 tsp cinnamon powder
• 70g GF whole meal flour or Spelt wholegrain flour
• 1tsp baking powder
• 80g porridge oats
• 25g raisins
• 25g pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat oven to 180C/Gas 4/350F.
2. In a mixing bowl combine all the dry ingredients.
3. Make a well in the centre and add the egg, coconut oil and honey.
4. Mix to combine all ingredients.
5. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
6. Scoop out 1 tbsp of mixture and place spaced out on the tray. push flat to make a round biscuit shape.
7. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Leave to cool before eating.