- One average sized ripe banana.
- 1 large organic egg.
- 1 tbsp. of ground flaxseed.
- Sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
- Coconut oil for frying.
- Gently heat 1 tsp of coconut oil in a large frying pan.
- While the pan is warming mash your banana with a fork in to a shallow bowl. Add the other ingredients and mix together. When the pan is hot add the mixture using three dollops around the edge of the frying pan.
- After 2 minutes use a fish slice to gently lift the edges. Make sure the mixture is formed so you can flip it. Leave it a little longer if it falls apart. Cook on both sides and eat straight away.
- Serve with natural yoghurt.