SERVES: Makes 12 small pancakes
- 100g of porridge oats
- 100g wholemeal flour
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 250ml dairy free milk
- Coconut oil for frying
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the egg and milk and mix to form a batter (if too thick add a little water or more milk)
- Heat a little coconut oil in a frying pan and place tablespoons of the pancake mix in the pan
- Fry for a minute or two on each side until firm and golden brown
- Place on a plate and cover with a tea towel to keep warm until ready
Serve with fresh berries and natural yoghurt.