Chocolate, chocolate everywhere except you can’t eat dairy, nuts, soya, egg or gluten!!!
It can be extremely difficult to find the right product to enjoy, especially if buying for a relative or friend with allergies or intolerances.
To make things a bit easier I give you my top pick for Easter treats for those who need to avoid certain ingredients.
1. Raw chocolate Easter Egg – gluten, dairy, soya free but does contain nuts. Raw chocolate is packed full of nutrients so this is about as close as you can get to a healthy Easter egg!!!
2. MooFree – this company produces a number of tasty products including Easter Eggs without using dairy, soya or gluten.
3. Hotel Chocolat Vegan Bunny – these do contain soya and are made in a factory with nuts, but these are vegan so no eggs or dairy. They are also gluten free. They have a number of options in their vegan range, not just the bunny!!
4. Kinnerton Nut Safe Easter Eggs – these are guaranteed free from nuts but do contain soya and dairy. Tesco will stock these for a limited period so do get them ordered if you need a nut free Easter treat.
5. Yumbles – this company do an Easter Treat Box as well as other products. They are dairy and gluten free and vegan but do contain soya and are made in a factory that handles nuts.
6. D&D Chocolate Bunny Basket – this product is made in a nut free factory and is also dairy and gluten free and vegan. Contains soya!
7. Plamil Chocolate Easter Eggs – these are generally free from dairy, nuts, gluten and state only that they may contain traces of soya. Vegan friendly.
8. Booja Booja Easter Eggs – are seriously good. They are free from dairy, gluten and soya as well as being organic. They are beautifully presented.
Make your own!
Make your own raw chocolates – this way you can completely control the ingredients but still enjoy chocolate at Easter. Easy to make – just click HERE.
Or how about some Hot Cross Buns without dairy, gluten or egg? Click HERE.